Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
The City of Cameron is seeking firms experienced in the demolition of residential structures to submit bids on the demolition and debris removal of eight (8) residential structures as part of the City's annual Demolition Grant program. Sealed bids must be submitted in writing to the Office of the city Clerk, 205 N. Main St., Cameron, MO 64429 by 3:00 pm on Thursday, April 16, 2020. The City reserves the right to reject any and all bids.
Structures for Demolition:
(1) House @ 418 N. Groat St., Cameron
(2) House @ 516 W. Cornhill, Cameron
(3) Garage @ 332 High St, Cameron
(4) House @ 419 N. Hunt St, Cameron
(5) House @ 414 E Prospect St, Cameron
(6) House @ 321 E Fifth St, Cameron
(7) House @ 402 N Elm St, Cameron
(8) House @ 420 N Groat St, Cameron
*Note-structres 4-8 are currently going through the dangerous building process and have not been approved yet for demolition. Once approved the winning contractor will be notified that demolition can proceed. Complete Bid Specifications